Monday, December 11, 2006

12-11 Walk/Jog Outside

I walked and jogged my long, 1-hr. route today and finished in 45 min. I ran more of the route today and I felt like my breath was ok, but the body was still blub blubbing. People saw me, but I don't care, cause I'm not stopping until the weight is off. Also, I finished the whole route and realized when I was cooling down that my shorts were inside out, with a nice white tag, like a neon beacon, probably flapping like mad on my rear end. Hahahahah. I always did like to give the people something to laugh about.

I would also like to note that I saw a lady walking today who waved at me. Later, I recognized her as my neighbor, whom I've seen two or three other times within the last week or two, walking at the same time of day as me. Later, when I left in the truck, I saw another lady walking, whom I've seen a couple times before, as well. So, there are hopes of me finding some walk mates for future treks to the nether regions of my subdivision. That would be nice to have a buddy or two walk with me. I think I would be more motivated to go on those days when the lazy bones set in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home