Thursday, January 04, 2007

Jan. 2, 2007 Walk/Jog

I walked and jogged my 1-hr. route outside today. I can feel my lungs increasing in their capacity for air, tho I'm still gasping when I jog. I received encouragement this day from a person-angel who yelled out to me as I was jogging by her house, "is this your New Year's Resolution!?".

"Kind of..." I gasped with a big grin.

"Oh, you're so good!" she exclaimed with a smile.

Beaming from the encouragement, I stated, "I'm only jogging to end of this street [where I will fight for my breath and begin walking]". Then, as I passed another neighbor in his garage cleaning out years of junk to make way for new Christmas junk I called out, "Happy New Year!".

I made it further down than that street than previous trips. Thank you to the people angels for that little bit of support to continue on my journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home