Wednesday, August 09, 2006

8-9 thru 8-11


Tired today. Resistance to working out - to exertion itself. I feel this same resistance before I meditate and go to work. I did a little over 16 minutes today. I could feel it in my butt a lot and upper thighs. feeling apprehensive over impending gig (music job) tonight because certain people will be there, so I was feeling nauseated most of the morning before my workout. I got thru the workout and I feel better, more balanced and ready to take on whatever happens tonight. And I'm looking forward to my workout tomorrow. It is healthy for me and it is a way of expressing love for my body, so I will continue on thru the downs as well as the ups.

8-10 Mostly walk for 11 minutes. Tired and legs/butt a little tight/sore. Uneventful.

8-11 Walked 16 minutes. Butt and quads tight and achy. Huffing and puffing profusely. Giving myself permission to not jog today until lung capacity strengthens. Priority is to exercise every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home