Tuesday, September 05, 2006

9-5 thru 8 Walk Outside



9-5 I walked briskly outside today for 32 minutes today. My ankles are still swelling a little, though not as badly as over the weekend. It was refreshing to be outside, enjoying nature again today. We'll see how the ankles look in the morning. If I need to, I will soak them in bath salts again.

9-6 Another 35 minute brisk walk outside in the cool air. I took a slightly longer route just to get away from the main road and traffic. Hips are feeling the stress, along with my ankles, but everything is holding up pretty good. Ankles show no swelling today.

9-7 Ditto yesterday. Ankles swollen a little, butt and hips sore, but not so much that I can't walk. The days are still cool and perfect for outdoor walking.

9-8 Workout same as yesterday. Same pains and swellings, but too nice outside to pass up the chance to walk. Treadmill is still taking up space and there for a rainy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home